In partnership with the Wisconsin Restaurant Association, health officials across the State, and national experts in food safety, restaurant owners and operators make a set of commitments to their employees and customers and earn the endorsement of the Wisconsin Restaurant Promise during the COVID-19 recovery period. When customers see this endorsement, they can be certain that the restaurant is taking all necessary steps to protect their employees and customers and that they are taking a leadership role in protecting their community.
It helps to instill confidence that the facility is as safe as possible for them and their families. The Wisconsin Restaurant Promise also empowers customers to learn what they can do to help keep everyone safe. With restaurants and customers working together, we can make the restaurant industry as vibrant as it was prior to the impact of COVID-19.
Restaurant Responsibilities & Obligations
• We will continue to be a leader in food safety and sanitation practices where all of our team is trained in safe food handling practices and a Certified Food Protection Manager is scheduled for every shift.
• All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer or handwashing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use. Silverware will be wrapped in a napkin for protection.
• We will post the Wisconsin Restaurant Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
Your Promise to Us
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
• While waiting and dining, you will follow and comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• If you have any questions about the Wisconsin Restaurant Promise or our practices, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.